Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Soulumination Annual Artist Sale this Saturday and Sunday Dec. 7-8

It is that time of year!  Last year was my first time participating in the Soulumination Annual Artist Sale.  I had a table selling my cards, gift tags and calendars.  This year I will be selling some of my original sketches as well. 

Soulumination is a great non profit organization that connects photographers with families who have children with life threatening or terminal diseases.  The photographers donate their services to take pictures of the children with their families.  Soulumination creates albums of remembrance to give to the families.  Portions of the artist sales at this event goes to supporting the work of Soulumination.
Stop by if you have time, it is a wonderful event with great arts and crafts for sale, hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment